We all want our homes to look their best, and building a low-maintenance deck is a great way to beautify your space and increase the value of your home. However, without a strong, supportive base or weather-resistant surface, you may find yourself with a sunken patio or deteriorating deck.
One of the best things about using the StoneDeks SilcaGrate is that you can build your stone deck right on top of your existing deck frame and joists. Plus, it’s exceptionally strong. The hexagonal underlayment is made from thick engineered polymer and provides support every two inches. Homeowners can create a brick, porcelain or granite deck without worrying about the heavy weight of stone pieces or pavers.
Advantages of SilcaGrate
- Works with any stone products currently available
- No excavation or backfill needed
- Eliminates concern of settling or heaving
- Easily creates multi-levels or stairs
- Solves worksite access issues
- Reduces construction time
- Reduces future maintenance
- Made from recycled polymers
- Engineered for strength and easy installation
The SilcaGrate is designed to have some flex to adapt to changing weather conditions, and there are thousands of design options, including matching existing hardscape or interior stone tiles.
Tiered patios or decks can be constructed without all the back-fill and retaining walls, even on extreme slopes. You’ll dig less, and settling issues, which would normally be very cost prohibitive, are also eliminated with SilcaGrate.
Stone Deck Innovations has the knowledge, resources and products to help you enjoy your outdoor living space, free of maintenance headaches.
Contact us today!
- Alberta Structural Specifications
- Alberta Building Code Load Tables
- British Columbia Structural Specifications
- British Columbia Building Code Load Tables
- Ontario Structural Specifications
- Ontario Building Code Load Tables
- Quebec Structural Specifications – French
- Quebec Building Code Load Tables – French
- Quebec Structural Specifications – English
- Quebec Building Code Load Tables – English
- Saskatchewan Structural Specifications
- Saskatchewan Building Code Load Tables
At Stone Deck Innovations, we only source quality products that are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty, like; SilcaGrate, Bison pedestals, Paverdeck, Silca SoilGrid, Tiledeck, Gator Base, Eterno Ivica pedestals, Kronos Porcelain pavers, and Del Conca tiles. Plus, a wide range of accessories to support our quality brands. Whether you are a contractor or a homeowner, we pledge to do what it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied with our products and services.